Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Piececlopedia' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'chess',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Bishop. Moves arbitrary number of unobstructed squares diagonally.
- King. Royal piece moving one in arbitrary direction.
- Knight (a.k.a. Horse). Makes a (1,2)-jump.
- Pawn. Moves straight forward, takes diagonally forwards, and can promote.
- Queen. Moves across unobstructed orthogonal or diagonal line.
- Rook (a.k.a. Chariot). Moves across unobstructed orthogonal line.