Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Australian Football Chess. Game based on Australian Rules Football and Chess.
- Byelorussian Cheskers . Crossover between chess and Russian draughts.
- Chesica . Game from the 19th Century combining elements of Checkers and Chess.
- Cheskers . Cross-variant between chess and checkers.
- Cheskers and Grand Cheskers . Cross-variant between chess and checkers, with variants on larger boards.
- Chess Soccer . Chess Soccer game on a 9x9 board with no Pawns, no Captures, two goals and one ball.
- ChessNim. Drop chess pieces and reduce the number of unattacked squares on the board.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise.
- Chinese Checkers Chess . Some pieces may make multiple jumps as in Chinese Checkers.
- Emperor of China. A Chess and Halma mixed game.
- Football Chess . A Football/Soccer game played with Chess pieces.
- Fussball Chess . Win by moving a piece to the starting square of the king of the opponent.
- G.U.E. 3D Chess. A 3D Chess game paying homage to those really great Zork adventures.
- iChess . Missing description
- Jumping Chess . Pieces capture by jumping. Board has extra edge squares making it 10x10.
- Mad Queen Shogi. Missing description
- Pachessi . Race and chess game on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square.
- Schachdame . Variant between Checkers and Chess.
- Schachmühle . Morris game played on a Chessboard with Chess pieces.
- Springermühle . Chessboard Morris game played with Knights.
- Sudoku Chess . Missing description
- Sudoku War . A fight that takes place in a Sudoku.
- Toto40 . Staircase board with fighting line in the middle, inspired by Totolospi game of Hopi Indians.
- Turmmühle . Chessboard Morris game played with Rooks.
- Vietnamese Chess . Each player has a King, which captures cannon-style, and 11 non-capturing Pawns on a 25-intersection Alquerque-style board.