Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Oriental',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Bach Dang Chess . Game on board of 88 squares, with Ships and other special pieces and rules.
- Chu Shogi . Shogi variant on 12 by 12 board.
- Chu Shogi Western . Missing description
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century.
- Fairy Pieces part 1 . zillions file with many shogi pieces.
- Great Whale Shogi. Large board based on Whale and Wa Shogi.
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
- MoQi. MoQi, or Demon Game, is played upon a 10x10 field.
- Storm the Ivory Tower . Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess with Zillions of Games.
- Tamerlan Chess . Westernized version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Wa Shogi. Large Shogi variant from the 17th century or earlier.
- Yáng Qí - Oriental Graphics . Yankee ingenuity adds new power to Chinese Chess.