Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins . Missing description
- Australian Football Chess. Game based on Australian Rules Football and Chess.
- Back-to-Back Chess . Both sides start "Back-to-Back", seperated by an uncrossable line on a specially-shaped 100 square board.
- Chesquerque . Variant played on a quadruple Alquerque board.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise.
- Diamond Chess 306. A large variant inspired by Tony Paletta's PARACHESS and Fergus Duniho's ASSIMILATION FUSION CHESS.
- Double Diamond . Irregular board with diagonal orientation.
- Dual Chess . A more Chess-like variant featuring the Marshall and the Cardinal.
- Durerschess . Dürer's Chess is played on a tiling of tessellating pentagons and diamonds, first described by Albrecht Dürer in 1525.
- Javelin Chess . Pieces backed up by an extra row of single-capture Spearmen.
- Matrix Chess . Chess played on a board of tessellating pentagons and diamonds.
- Ramayana Chess . Chess variant inspired by the Ramayana epic.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess . A cross between my own Rotorblades Chess and Fergus Duniho's Assimilation Fusion Chess, with a few extra features.
- Royal Guard Chess . Royal Guards help defend King and all pieces can promote.
- Symmetrical Chess Collection. Collection of several large symmetric chess variants with only line pieces.
- Torus Chess . Large chess variant on torus shaped board.
- Ultra Slanted Escalator Chess . Game on an asymmetrical board of 84 squares with Crabs and Ultras.
Zillions and Shape | Zillions and Large
Shape | Large
Top of page
Total items listed: 17