Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'XiangqiBased',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 3D Xiang Qi. Three dimensional version of Chinese Chess.
- Beautiful Sun Chess (Meiriqi) . 10x10 blend of FIDE, Shogi, and Xiangqi influences.
- Eurasian Chess . Synthesis of European and Asian forms of Chess.
- Five Tigers . A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies.
- Imperial Dragon . A variant of Xiangqi designed to appeal to western players.
- Lion Chinese Chess . Chinese Variant from Taiwan.
- Little Dragon Chess . Modern small variant of Xiangqi on board of 41 squares.
- MiniXiang. Missing description
- Moon Chess . Played with a Xiangqi set, but with different rules.
- Sino-European Chess . Missing description
- Storm the Ivory Tower . Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess with Zillions of Games.
- TriMac HexChess . Zillions Rule File and Graphics.
- Wuji Chinese Chess. Invented by Zheng Lei(鄭磊,河南光山縣人) in 1993.
- Xiangqi . Western Style. Version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Xiangqi 3D. Three dimensional version of Chinese Chess.
- Xiangqi 42 . A minature version of Xiangqi (Chinese Chess) on 42 square.
- Yang Qi . Yankee ingenuity adds new power to Chinese Chess.
- Yáng Qí - Oriental Graphics . Yankee ingenuity adds new power to Chinese Chess.