Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `BoardRows` = '14' AND `BoardCols` = '14' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 4-way chess by Taurus games. Commercial fourhanded chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Stephen R. Stockman.
- Chess and Three Quarters. Extremely powerful leapers dominate a game with multiple royal pieces. By Nicolino Will.
- Combination Chess. Large chess variant with combination pieces. By Vernon Nemitz.
- Europan Chess. A 14x14 board with extra pieces. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Mark Hedden.
- Fimbriation Chess. Combines 4 players with 2-player Pawn treks and Castling. (14x14, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Four-handed Chess by Capt. George Hope Verney. Missing description Author: George Hope Verney.
- Gigachess. With 20 different pieces on a 14 x 14 board, this is the latest in a sequence from Shako to Tamerlane II to Perfect 12. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Gigachess. On 14 by 14 board with 20 different pieces. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Gigachess II. Evolution of Gigachess (2001). By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Gigachess II. Evolution of Gigachess. 24 different types of pieces on a 14 x 14 board. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Herichess. A variant on a board in the shape of the English Heritage logo. (14x14, Cells: 112) By Charles Gilman.
- Hibernian Chess. Celtic Chess x Brannumh. (14x14, Cells: 196) By John McMahon.
- Matrix Chess . Chess played on a board of tessellating pentagons and diamonds. By David Cannon.
- Matrix Chess. Chess played on a tessellation of pentagons and diamonds. The name comes from the matrix in which diamonds are found. (14x14, Cells: 196) By David Cannon.
- Napoleonic Chess. Large chess variant with the `spirit of the Armies of the Napoleonic period'. Author: John Smith. Inventor: Tom Hartley.
- Napoleonic Chess. Large chess variant with the `spirit of the Armies of the Napoleonic period'. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Tom Hartley.
- StrategiChess . Large multi-player, multi-board chess variant. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Alan Cartwright.
- StrategiChess II . Large, multi-player, mult-board variant with new piece types. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Alan Cartwright.
- Super Chess 1993. Missing description (14x14, Cells: 196) Author: Sam Trenholme. Inventor: Michael N Goldshteyn.
- Threehex. Hexagonal variant for three players. By Max Koval.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation IV. Play this variation of Great Chess by e-mail! Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation IV. John Gollon's fourth variation. This completes the set of 6. (14x14, Cells: 168) Author: John Ayer.
- Vierschach. 19th Century 4-player game where allies start off at right angles to each other. (14x14, Cells: 160) Author: Jörg Knappen. Inventor: G. Arthur Lutze.