Items Invented by Gerd P. Degens
- Avatar Chess. Game with avatars that can assume any piece of chess, depending on the fields of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gerd P. Degens.
- Borderline. Without pawns, with only one king, capturing opponent's pieces is omitted. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Gerd P. Degens.
- Bull's eye. Upgrading of the possibilities to move within the Bull's eye to make the game more dynamic. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gerd P. Degens.
- Chess 66. Board based on the 8x8 arrangement - with the difference that 66 fields are now available. (8x8, Cells: 66) By Gerd P. Degens.
- Chess 69. Variant on modified chessboard with 69 squares. By Gerd P. Degens.
- Conquer the opponent's army. The goal of the game is to conquer the opponent's army and to add it to your own army. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gerd P. Degens.
- PowerChess . Chess with two extra squares on the middle rows. Inventor: Gerd P. Degens.
Narrow Down Your Search