Items Invented by Michael Asher
Bottom of page
$primarylinksonly is 1
- Camblam. On a 12x12 board with archers, catapults and other enhanced pieces. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Michael Asher.
- Chivalry. With 30 pieces on a 10 by 10 board. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Michael Asher.
- Maelstrom. All 64 squares of 8 by 8 board are initially filled with pieces. By Michael Asher.
- Maelstrom Chess. All 64 squares are initially occupied. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Michael Asher.
- Maelstrom . All 64 squares of 8 by 8 board are initially filled with pieces. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Michael Asher.
Top of page
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|3 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5