Items Invented by Roger Cooper
Bottom of page
$primarylinksonly is 1
- Bid Chess. Players bid for special pieces or powers. By Roger Cooper.
- Free Placement. Game starts with players alternatingly placing pieces on board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Roger Cooper.
- Random Pieces. A 20 game match is played, with each player receiving a number of pieces equal in value to the game number. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Roger Cooper.
- Free Placement Chess. Choose your own starting position. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Roger Cooper.
- Different Armies. Various black armies versus the standard white army. By Roger Cooper.
- Free Placement chess . Game starts with players alternatingly placing pieces on board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Roger Cooper.
- Michael's Chess. An elaboration of Lord Dunsany's Chess with varying Pawn sides. By Roger Cooper.
Top of page
|3 'Game' entries listed||3 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||3 'Each player has a different army' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7