ahsgkgsha ......... ppppppppp ......... *........ ......... PPPPPPPPP ......... AHSGKGSHA
- * Rock: Either player can move it, one space to the right, right-up, or right-down. It cannot move left or any other direction. [Score: 0, can't be dropped]
- A a Arrow: As fragrant chariot in Shogi. [Score: 5]
- H h Horse: As honored horse in Shogi. [Score: 4]
- S s Silver: As silver general in Shogi. [Score: 2]
- G g Gold: As gold general in Shogi. [Score: 3]
- K k King: As king in Shogi. [Score: Game]
- P p Pawn: As pawn in Shogi. [Score: 1, also score 1 point for stepping on own pawn]
- M m Master: The Dababbah/War Machine from some old chess variant games. [Score: 6, can't be dropped]
RulesTake turns player uppercase first, then lowercase. If you capture an opponent's piece, you get its score +1, and go one space forward if you aren't on first or last row. If that space also has a piece, capture that as well (own pieces are worth nothing except pawns). You cannot step immediately onto your own pieces, only indirectly. Whoever loses their king loses. No promotion in this game. If a pawn stops on central square, it becomes Master. You may drop like Shogi, but no pieces go on your bench, instead you pay the number of points of that piece and drop it anywhere on an empty square. No restrictions to drop.
This 'user submitted' page is a collaboration between the posting user and the Chess Variant Pages. Registered contributors to the Chess Variant Pages have the ability to post their own works, subject to review and editing by the Chess Variant Pages Editorial Staff.
By (zzo38) A. Black.
Web page created: 2005-10-13. Web page last updated: 2005-10-13