Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'PBM' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Winning',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Setups',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 123456 Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: (zzo38) A. Black.
- Anti-King Chess. Each player has both a King and an Anti-King to protect. Play it! Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Peter Aronson.
- Henry VIII Chess Preset. This is the preset for Henry VIII Chess (unique take on Extinction Chess). Author: Rich Hutnik.
- Hindustani Chess. 19th century Indian game. Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer. Inventor: _unknown.
- Neutral King Chess. V.R. Parton's game where two armies share a King both must try to mate. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Paloma Chess. Game with Royal Queen, promotable Kings, and an unusual array. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Becca Rabong.
- Racing Kings. Missing description By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Sanctuary Chess. Archbishop and Swiss Guard replace Queen and King; no checkmate. Author: Tony Quintanilla
- Towers Chess. Play Towers Chess on Game Courier. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Alex Wood.
- Triumvirate Chess. Uses three Knights. The last remaining opposing Knight must be checkmated as the King. and Tony Quintanilla.