(English Language Only)
Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 35 seconds ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 16 hours ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 7 hours ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 10 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 1920 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 4 hours ago.
Last game review entered 15 hours ago.
Week ending Jun 12, 2021
- Yangsi. A very playable chess variant with 12 different pieces on a 10x10 board. By Adam DeWitt.
- Nested Chess. Array diagram converted to new-style virtual single image. (15x15, Cells: 141) By Charles Gilman.
- Beautiful Beasts. A new team for Chess with Different Armies based on the Roc. By Jörg Knappen.
- Fool's Hexagonal Chess. Designed with orthodox chess in mind. Played on a semi-regular shaped board. (Cells: 96) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Bandit Chess. Missing description (9x7, Cells: 63) By Patrik Hedman.
- Hourglass Honeycomb Chess. Mitregi-based subvariants formally added. (7x7x7, Cells: 280) By Charles Gilman.
- Spiral Chess. The royal pieces slide along a spiral trajectory. By H. G. Muller.
Week ending Jun 05, 2021
- Pink Chess. White has two Kings, black two Queens as royal pieces. By H. G. Muller.
- Grand Betza. A tribute to Ralph Betza on a 10x10 board with pawns on the third rank as in Grand Chess. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: John Davis.
- Grand Betza. Play Grand Betza on Game Courier. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: John Davis.
Week ending May 22, 2021
Week ending May 15, 2021
- Colossus. Large-board chess with standard pieces and double the number of bishops, rooks and knights. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- Grasshopper Chess. Each player has eight additional grasshoppers. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
Total items listed: 13