The Chess Variant Pages

[ Help | Earliest Comments | Latest Comments ]
[ List All Subjects of Discussion | Create New Subject of Discussion ]
[ List Earliest Comments Only For Pages | Games | Rated Pages | Rated Games | Subjects of Discussion ]

Single Comment

Chancellor. Fairy Chess name for Rook+Knight compound.[All Comments] [Add Comment or Rating]
Enoch327 wrote on 2011-05-26 UTCExcellent ★★★★★
I prefer chancellor in that it can mean 'prime minister'.  Either the
King's or Queen's chief minister.  I can think of no nation that has a
chancellor for its head of state, head of Government yes. Chancellor can be
the head of an educational institution, but not always.  Even then the
chancellor reports to a higher entity; either a board or some level of
government.  Marshal is okay too.