Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'R%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Ramayana Chess. Chess variant inspired by the Ramayana epic. (Cells: 84)
- Random Rodent Chess. Variant geneRATing rodent-named pieces marks Year of the Rat. (4x(9x9), Cells: 324)
- Rank-behind-Rank Chess. 30 pieces on a side with two Kings each on a 6 by 12 board. (6x12, Cells: 72)
- Raptor Chess. 104 square large board game with complimentary diagonal and orthogonal flying pieces each with dual mode capture abilities. (10x10, Cells: 104)
- Rebel Fury. A Variation of V.R. Parton's Royal Fury. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Regimental Chess . Commercial variant. Groups of pieces can form battalions and regiments and move at the same time. (36x16, Cells: 576)
- Reldoub. Game with river, relays, walls, and fractions. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Renniassance Chess. With 68 pieces on board of 12 by 12. (12x10, Cells: 120)
- Reroute66. A simpler game using the same board as Gerd Degens' Chess66. (10x8, Cells: 66)
- Reservists' doublechess. Each side has 16 non-pawn pieces, split among 10 types.
- Retiar Chess. Introducing the Retiar, a bifurcating bounce-slider, on an H-board (zrf available).
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198)
- Rococo. A clear, aggressive Ultima variant on a 10x10 ring board. (10x10, Cells: 100) (Recognized!)
- Roman Chess. Commercial chess variant on a 10x10 board with two non-royal kings added.
- Rose Chess. Grand Chess, with Roses instead of Knights. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Rose Chess XII. With Nightriders, (Half-)Roses, Spotted Gryphons and War Machines. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Rotary. On a 9 by 9 board with rotating pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Rotor-blades Chess. Game played on a board that is both circular and trigonal. (Cells: 150)
- Round Table Chess. Chess variant on a board with round and square part. (Cells: 92)
- A Royal and His Pet. Missing description
- Royal Chess. Variant on ten by eight board. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- Royal Court. On 8 by 10 board with crowned knights: can move like king or knight. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- Royal Rumble. A 6 board all-out melee with random pieces, royals and starting positions.
- Russian fortress chess. An old Russian variant for four players. (Cells: 192)
- Ryu Shogi. Large modern shogi variant. (7x12, Cells: 84)
- Ryugi. 10x10 variant with Kirins, Marshalls, and Dragons, the latter which can move as a Bishop or as a Nightrider.
Redirect Your Search