Starts with the letter 'G'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Gastrophete Chess. Introducing the Gastrophete, a catapult capable of hurling other pieces over its head (zrf exists).
- Gateway Chess. Pieces go a long way round to reach enemy territory. (8x10, Cells: 68)
- Gaul Chess. Introducing the Gaul, which captures like a bishop, but moves by the bifurcated jump method, on an H-board (zrf available).
- Gladiatrix Chess. Introducing the Gladiatrix, an extremely agile female gladiator, on an H-board (zrf available).
- Greg White's Chess Variants . Missing description
- Grenadier Chess. Introducing the Grenadier piece on an H-shaped board. A game for the attacking player. With zrf.
6 'Game' entries listed 6 'Large board' entries listed 6 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed 2 'In a category all its own' entries listed
Total items listed: 6