Starts with the letter 'E'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Echidna Chess. Introducing the Echidna, a repulsion piece with telekinetic capacities (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Edge Chess. Pieces can stand on the edges of squares. Inventor: Mitch Martin.
- EDILÁN. EDILÁN has available facsimiles of many of the books of King Alfonso X, including his book on chess and other games.
- Edmarks' Strategy Challenges II Program. On their Website, you can download a demo that allows you to play the Jungle game against a human opponent on a PC.
- Elephant Chess Club. Webshop selling internationalized Xiangqi and Shogi sets.
- Elevator. Three-dimensional chess variant with moving elevators and walking, vaulting and flying pieces. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Ben Good.
- Elmore, Jeff. Website of Jeff Elmore: 3D Chess Sets and Instructions. Author: Jeff Elmore.
- Emperor of China. A Chess and Halma mixed game. By Vincent Everaert.
- Emperor Raumschach. Variant of Dr. Fredinand Maack's Raumschach. By Larry L. Smith.
- En Passant - website of the Nørresundby Chess Club. Much information on programs for chess publishing, chess programs, etc. Author: Eric Bentzen.
- En passant Chess. Orthodox chess on a shortened board of only 7 rows. Encourages more en passant moves.
- Encyclopedia of Chess Variants. This is THE reference book for chess variants! Author: David B. Pritchard.
- Epic Games 3d Chessboards. Expensive chessboards with 3d surface. Author: David Howe.
- Essedar Chess. Introducing the Essedar, which captures orthogonally but moves by the collision method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Essentials of Chinese Chess and of Korean Chess . (Link.).
- Evo. Game with chess-variant elements. Inventor: Giardino Italiano.
- Exchequer. Commercial 3d chess variant on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.).
- Exchequer 3D Chess. Expensive three dimensional chess variant. Inventor: Rick Hewson.
- Execute the Game. Pieces have unique abilities and uses dice-based combat. By Davey W Drehs.
- Exploring Jetan. Analysis and extended rules for Edgar Rice Burroughs' "Martian chess" jetan. By Fredrik Ekman.
Top of page
Total items listed: 20