Starts with the letter 'G'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- G.U.E. 3D Chess. A 3D Chess game paying homage to those really great Zork adventures. By Larry L. Smith.
- Gala (Farmer's Chess). Gala, a medieval cross between chess and tafl games. New rules reconstruction (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Games by Karen Deal Robinson. Website describing original game inventions of Karen Robinson. By Karen Robinson.
- Gary Gygax. Announcement of Gary Gygax's death.
- Gastrophete Chess. Introducing the Gastrophete, a catapult capable of hurling other pieces over its head (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Gaul Chess. Introducing the Gaul, which captures like a bishop, but moves by the bifurcated jump method, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- GenDiagW . A Word macro to make chess diagrams. By Michel Drouilly.
- Genetess. A play-by-email game with genetically encoded pieces. By Robert Kydd.
- Geodesic Chess. Variation of hexagonal chess on a geodesic sphere with a few new pieces added. By Jack V. Cheiky.
- Geodesic Chess. Played on a spherical grid of hexagons and pentagons. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Jack V. Cheiky.
- German Chu Shogi Association. Missing description
- German Xiangqi Federation. Includes problem solving contest.
- Gess Applet . Missing description Author: Craig Kaplan. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
- Giveaway Chess Puzzle. Computer game that you have to lose all of your own pieces to win. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Gladiatrix Chess. Introducing the Gladiatrix, an extremely agile female gladiator, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Global Chess . A chess game played on a board composed of two rotating disks.
- Go-Chess (tm) . Place your own pieces on a large board. By Jim Callan.
- Go-Figure!. Webshop selling sets of Xiangqi (Chinese chess).
- Goldtoken.com . Website for turn-based online play.
- Gorgona Chess. V. R. Parton's Gorgonia Chess (also Gorgon Chess), featuring the paralyzing Gorgonia (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Gothic Evolution Chess . Missing description By Harvey Patterson.
- Grand Rider Chess. All pieces except the king are riders. By Larry Wheeler.
- Grand Shogi. Normal Shogi, but with extra pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Great Whale Shogi. Large board based on Whale and Wa Shogi. Author: Douglas Silfen. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online. By János M. Uray.
- Greg White's Chess Variants . Missing description Author: David Howe. Inventor: Greg White.
- Grenadier Chess. Introducing the Grenadier piece on an H-shaped board. A game for the attacking player. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Guanaco Chess. Introducing the Guanaco that hops two squares orthogonally continuously (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Gufuu Shogi . Tiny variant on a 2x3 board with four pieces. By Georg Dunkel.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Gustavian Adjutant Chess. Standard chess with empty extra corner squares and extended castling (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Gustavian Cannon Chess. Featuring the remarkable Swedish Cannon on a Gustavian board, where it thrives (zrf available). By M Winther.
Top of page
Total items listed: 32