Starts with the letter 'R'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- R-Chess . Captured pieces are held in reserve and then dropped. By Marcello Netto.
- Radical Chess . Commercial chess variant with 16 different pieces. Inventor: Daryl Fazekas.
- Rainbows, Chess on the. Players must retain a piece on all 6 colors of a 6-color board.
- Reformed Chess. Introducing a new pawn swapping capability intended to solve the problem of drawishness in chess (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Regimental Chess . Commercial variant. Groups of pieces can form battalions and regiments and move at the same time. (36x16, Cells: 576)
- Relocation Chess. A remarkably easy method of rearranging the standard array of pieces (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Retiar Chess. Introducing the Retiar, a bifurcating bounce-slider, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- The Retrograde Analysis Corner . Website with much information on retrograde chess problems.
- Revised Chess. The pawn can also capture forwards if positioned on 7th rank. Thus, many more won endgames (zrf included). By M Winther.
- Rex . Six Direction Chess. By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- Richard's Play-By-eMail Server. Play any of 21 chess variants via email. By Richard Rognlie.
- Rithmomacia . Medieval game based on arithmetic and number theory.
- Royal Chess. Chess on an extended board with Royal Guard pieces added. By William A Curtis.
- Royal Fury. A Futuristic Chessery Game - relaxed win rules. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Royal Queens Chess . Game with full board and all pieces are sliders or immobile and victory is by capture of all 8 opposing Queens. Inventor: Derek Nalls.
- RPGchess . Combines chess with Role Playing Game rules. By Patrick Mulcahy.
- Rutherford's 1-dimensional Shogi. Modern one-dimensional chess variant, based upon Shogi. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Jonathan H Rutherford.
Top of page
Total items listed: 17