Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Sceptre 1027 A.D.. Large, commercial, multiplayer chess variant. (8x8x9, Cells: 576) Author: David Howe.
- Shuuro. Large variant where you build your own army. (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: Alberto Giusti. Inventor: Alessio Cavatore.
- Sovereign Chess. Ten neutral armies can be activated on this 16 x 16 board. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Mark Bates.
- StrategiChess . Large multi-player, multi-board chess variant. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Alan Cartwright.
- StrategiChess II . Large, multi-player, mult-board variant with new piece types. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Alan Cartwright.
- Stratomic. Decimal variant with a nuclear missile piece. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux. Inventor: Robert Montay-Marsais.
- Super Chess III . Big proprietary game with archers and cyclopses. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Ed Ginsberg.
- Superchess and Monarch. Booklet in English and Dutch and book in Dutch about large chess variants with fantasy pieces. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk van Haeringen.
8 'Game' entries listed 8 'Large board' entries listed 3 'Three or more players' entries listed 1 'War game' entry listed 1 'In a category all its own' entry listed 8 'Sold commercially' entries listed
Total items listed: 8