Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Thraex_Chess. Introducing the Thraex, which captures like a rook, but moves by the bifurcated jump method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Three Fat Brothers Chess. On a 9x9 board with 3 royal pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Tournoy. Pieces have orientation that can be rotated. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- The Tower Game. A simple three dimensional chess variant. (5x5x8, Cells: 200) Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Turret Chess. Introducing the Turret, which moves like a queen, and can hurl pieces over its head (zrf available). By M Winther.
5 'Game' entries listed 1 'Three dimensional' entry listed 5 'Large board' entries listed 3 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed 5 'In a category all its own' entries listed
Total items listed: 5