Starts with the letter 'W'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending May 15, 2021
- WGRCV. WGR Index of Chess Variants.
Week ending Oct 03, 2020
- Wuji Chinese Chess. Invented by Zheng Lei(鄭磊,河南光山縣人) in 1993. Author: Yu Ren Dong. Inventor: Zheng Lei.
Week ending Dec 02, 2017
- A World of Chess. Book on Chess variants and the history of Chess. By Jean-Louis Cazaux and Rick Knowlton.
Week ending Jun 09, 2012
Week ending Sep 20, 2008
Week ending Aug 16, 2008
Week ending Dec 08, 2007
- Warlock Chess. Introducing the Warlock piece, which can transform between Korean Cannon and Rook (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 29, 2007
- Wa Shogi. Large Shogi variant from the 17th century or earlier. Author: Douglas Silfen.
- Whale Shogi. Small Shogi variant. Author: Douglas Silfen and Karl Scherer. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
Week ending Jan 21, 2006
- World Xiangqi Federation. Missing description
Week ending Sep 11, 2004
Week ending Jul 03, 2004
- Wise Board Editor . Interactive online chessboard. Author: Michal Ryszard Wojcik and Michal Stanislaw Wojcik.
Week ending Nov 01, 2003
Week ending Oct 04, 2003
- Wa Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on an 11 by 11 board. (Link.).
Week ending Oct 19, 2002
- W.A.R.P.S. . Chess variant on round board with new pieces. Author: Burns O. Starkes II. Inventor: Joshua Madovoy and Charles G. Simms III.
Week ending Aug 24, 2002
- Wikipedia Chess Variants. Collaborative encyclodepia.
Week ending Feb 09, 2002
Week ending Oct 14, 2000
- World War Chess . Commercial variant with pieces more suited to a war game.
Top of page
Total items listed: 18