Starts with the letter 'B'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Sep 09, 2017
- Bishops. Commercial four-player game. By Edwin J Wilhelm.
Week ending Jun 09, 2012
- Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A. By Graeme C Neatham.
Week ending Sep 26, 2009
- Basic Chess. Variable baseline chess without drawing lots. Restrict Rooks to a and h files, and King to d or e files. By Charles Daniel.
Week ending Oct 18, 2008
- Basilisk Chess. Introducing the Basilisk cannon, with standard pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Bombardier Chess. Introducing the Bombardier, combining a rook with a camelrider (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Dec 23, 2006
- Blindfold Chess. One of the oldest chess variants, where one of the players is blindfolded (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
Week ending Nov 25, 2006
- Bodyguard Chess. A 9x9 variant, with a Bodyguard and two Kwaggas per side (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 18, 2006
- Bolyar Chess. A historical variant, native to Bulgaria, with imaginative rules (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
Week ending Nov 04, 2006
- Belfry Chess. Introducing the belfry catapult. By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 23, 2006
- Buccaneer Chess. Introducing the Buccaneer and the bounce-move, whereby the piece bounces diagonally away from its course (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Feb 11, 2006
- Barion. A variant of the chess variant Bario. By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 29, 2005
- Baladãna. The way figures can move is dynamic, determined by their 'powers'. By Martin Miller.
Week ending Jun 05, 2004
- Bulgarian Chess. Web page in Bulgarian with an English version of the page. Slow.
Week ending Oct 12, 2002
- Bushi shogi. Shogi variant on a two-square board! Bushi means Samurai. By Georg Dunkel.
Week ending Aug 31, 2002
- Bughouse Links. Comprehensive list of Bughouse resources.
Week ending Mar 30, 2002
- Bastardo. 4-player game.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Big Battle. Large (10x10), commercial variant. By M. K. Morrison.
- Bughouse.net. Extensive website with information on Bughouse.
Week ending Dec 05, 1998
- Bosworth. Commercial multiplayer chess variant for two to four players using cards as pieces.
Top of page
Total items listed: 19