Starts with the letter 'I'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Aug 11, 2007
- Interloper Chess. Introducing the Interloper, a highly invulnerable attacking piece (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Apr 02, 2005
- ImmortalStarMasters. Multiplayer, hexagonal board for chess and checker games. Author: Ronald D. Planesi.
Week ending Nov 01, 2003
- Imposter Chess . Exchange captured pieces in order to move Kings in different ways. Author: Laila W. Stefan and Andrew Newman. Inventor: Laila W. Stefan.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Icehouse . Set of pyramids you can play several games with, including Martian chess.
Week ending Dec 04, -1
- Information on historic chess variants. Missing description
Top of page
Total items listed: 5