Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'D%' AND SUBSTRING(URL,1,5) IN ('http:', 'https', 'link2', 'd.lin') ORDER BY `ModifiedDate` DESC, `Item`.`RecordCreated` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Week ending Feb 26, 2022
- Duchess. For 2, 3, 4 or 6 players on a rose-shaped board. and John Kramer.
Week ending Jul 03, 2021
- Doubles Chess. A four-player game for two teams on an unusual board. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Rick Gillespie and Henry Rolling.
Week ending Jun 17, 2006
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon. By Lex Parker.
Week ending Dec 06, 2003
- Delta PI. Commercial chess variant with science fiction theme.
Week ending Jun 21, 2003
- Diplomatic Mission. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game. Inventor: Jim Deacove.
Week ending Aug 17, 2002
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.