Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending May 23, 2020
- Hexofen. 91-cell hexagonal variant with three knights and parallel pawn rows. Author: Daniil Frolov.
Week ending Sep 20, 2008
- HiveQueen. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Nov 11, 2006
- Hexagonal Boards . Java Utility. By Graeme C Neatham.
Week ending May 21, 2005
- Hexodus. Program that plays hexagonal chess (Glinski variant). Author: Grzegorz Sidorowicz.
Week ending Dec 13, 2003
- Hexes Chess . Hexes Chess requires fewer chess pieces and a smaller board than conventional chess, but increases the mobility of each piece. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mike Layfield.
Week ending Nov 29, 2003
- Hexes Chess . Link: Hexagonal Chess in 54 hexes, using orthodox pieces. Includes enhanced Pawn movement and castling. The board is elongated.&. By Mike Layfield.
Week ending Jun 07, 2003
- Hexes Compressed Chess . Link: This version of Hexagonal Chess has rotated cells so that the angles point up and down. By Mike Layfield.
Week ending Oct 31, 1998
- Hexagonal Chess . Half-century old hexagonal chess variant from Soviet Union. Inventor: Isaak Grigorevich Shafran.
Top of page
|4 'Game' entries listed||2 'Program' entries listed|
|1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed||1 'Java Program' entry listed|
|3 'Small board' entries listed||8 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed|
|2 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8