Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Oct 09, 2010
- Hyperchess4. Hyperchess updated: changed rules, discussion, sample game, etc. By Joe Joyce.
Week ending Nov 11, 2006
- Hiashatar. A Mongolian historical variant, featuring the very special Bodyguard piece (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
Week ending Sep 30, 2006
- Hoplit Chess. Introducing the Hoplit, a very mobile modern relative of the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Hoplomach Chess. Introducing the Hoplomach, a dynamic bifurcation cannon, related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 23, 2006
- Helmsman Chess. Introducing the Helmsman and the bounce-move, whereby the piece deviates orthogonally. A very positional piece (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 16, 2006
- Howitzer Chess. Introducing another piece named Howitzer, a fearful form of cannon, on the H-board. For the advanced tactician. With zrf. By M Winther.
Week ending Feb 19, 2005
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
Week ending Jul 05, 2003
- Hiashatar . Mongolian Great Chess played on a 10x10 board with a pair of Bodyguard pieces per side. Author: L. U. Kisljuk.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8