Starts with the letter 'G'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Aug 18, 2018
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online. By János M. Uray.
Week ending Jun 27, 2009
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Gladiatrix Chess. Introducing the Gladiatrix, an extremely agile female gladiator, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Gastrophete Chess. Introducing the Gastrophete, a catapult capable of hurling other pieces over its head (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Gaul Chess. Introducing the Gaul, which captures like a bishop, but moves by the bifurcated jump method, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 16, 2006
- Grenadier Chess. Introducing the Grenadier piece on an H-shaped board. A game for the attacking player. With zrf. By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 11, 2000
- Greg White's Chess Variants . Missing description Author: David Howe. Inventor: Greg White.
Shape | Large
Top of page
Total items listed: 7