Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Dec 09, 2006
- Capablanca Shatranj. Capablanca Chess with Chancellor and Archbishop replaced by Shatranj type pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Crazyhouse No Retreat Morphy Chess. Normal Crazyhouse except pieces cannot move backwards. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
Week ending May 13, 2006
- Cazaux Chess. Some chess variants invented by Jean-Louis Cazaux, along with some others. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
Week ending Oct 01, 2005
- Chaturanga 10x10. Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
Week ending Feb 19, 2005
- CrazyWar. CrazyWar is normal Crazyhouse with extra pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
Week ending May 17, 2003
- Countdown Queens. Each queen can make at most 7 moves in the whole game.
- Chess Cubed. Played within a 4x4x4 cube. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Mar 08, 2003
- Changling Chess. Rooks become Bishops and Bishops become Rooks when moved. By Karl Scherer.
Week ending Feb 15, 2003
- Chess on the Rainbows. Players must retain a piece on all 6 colors of a 6-color board.
Week ending Oct 12, 2002
- Cheer Chess. All pieces are boosted by sideline Cheerers. By Ken Franklin.
Top of page
|10 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed||2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 10