Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Nov 05, 2005
- Color Chess. Link to Hungarian web page. By Sándor Nagy.
Week ending Oct 27, 2001
- Chesh. 3 player, hexagonal chess.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Chessex. Hexagonal chess variant for two or three players. (Cells: 169) Inventor: Patrick K. Mullen.
- cHEXx. Multiplayer chess variant on hexagonal board. (Cells: 211)
- Chassyrinth. A 'color-attribute' based hexagonal chess variant. Inventor: Kumar Yelubandi.
Top of page
|5 'Game' entries listed||4 'Three or more players' entries listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||5 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5