Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Sep 29, 2007
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century. Author: Douglas Silfen and Eduard Werner.
Week ending Mar 13, 2004
- Double Alternate Chess. Game played on two boards with object to checkmate either King. Inventor: Ken Franklin.
Week ending May 17, 2003
- Different Armies. Various black armies versus the standard white army. By Roger Cooper.
Week ending Feb 15, 2003
- Desert Benedict Chess. A hybrid of Desert Chess by Uwe Wiedemann and Benedict Chess by W.D Troyka. By Rich Hutnik.
- Delayed Chess. Only see your opponent's moves that are two moves old. Author: Karl Scherer. Inventor: Peter Obermair.
Week ending Feb 01, 2003
- Deep Blue versus Kasparov. White and Black each have their own way of winning.
Top of page
Total items listed: 6