Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Arabian Nights Chess. Paul Newton's game on the Game Courier.
- Australian Football Chess. Game based on Australian Rules Football and Chess.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (3x(9x5), Cells: 135)
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations.
- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128)
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise.
- Crazy 38's. Ben Good's Crazy 38's on the Game Courier.
- Danadazo. Game played on the 47 edges of a grid with rounded corners, borrowing elements from Tafl. (Cells: 47)
- Falcon Hexagonal Chess. The Falcon into the Hexagonal world. (Cells: 121)
- Tables Chess. Missing description (12x2, Cells: 24)