Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Chec Toe. Chec Toe is a 4x4 Chess variant played with a six sided die, incorporating uniquely designed features, such as Checkering, Cross.
- Checkers with Bosses. Checkers variant with different types of pieces. Game's main feature are Bosses. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Connect Shoot Kill. A mix of dots and boxes with chess pieces.
- Diffusion Chess. Pieces start out in groups and must continually break apart into smaller groups. Played on a GO board. (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Emperor of China. A cross between Chess and Halma.
- Emperor of China. A Chess and Halma mixed game.
- Energizer Chess. Chess on a normal board with an Archbishop and a Chancellor added. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- G.U.E. 3D Chess. A 3D Chess game paying homage to those really great Zork adventures.
- Gambler's Chess. A scheme for adding betting to any Chess variant.
- Koopa Chess. Form of chess based on the Mario Brothers series of video games. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32)
- Vietnamese Chess . Each player has a King, which captures cannon-style, and 11 non-capturing Pawns on a 25-intersection Alquerque-style board.
- Xiangqi vs Orthodox Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 77)