Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- ABC Chess. A variant with 8 armies of pieces generated by combining 1, 2 or 3 simpler pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- ABC Chess. A variant with 8 armies of pieces generated by combining 1, 2 or 3 simpler pieces.
- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- A Chess-like Variant Construction Set. Build your own army and territory.
- Chess-like Variant Construction Set. Critique.
- CSIPGS (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic) Chess Variants. Variants on csipgs Chess and a handy overview of its rules.
- Dune Chess. Chess variant based on the Dune novels of Frank Herbert.
- FCC. Free Choice Chess -- Large variant where players choose and deploy their own forces.
- Hnefatafl - the Strategic Board Game of the Vikings . Detailed rules and history of a Chess-like game played for 100's of years in Northern Europe.
- Jurassic Chess. Dinosaur based chess variant played with regular chess pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Knight Chase. Game played on with two Knights on a Chessboard with differing goals. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Litrof. Variant on 42 squares played with stacks of Icehouse pyramids, where different color pyramids give stacks different powers. (5x8, Cells: 42)
- War of the Worlds . Chess army from planet Earth against the Martian forces of Jetan.
- War of the Worlds. Chess army from planet Earth against the Martian forces of Jetan. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- WWII Chess. Fight between a shogi and an orthodox chess army. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Xiangqi vs Orthodox Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 77)
Other | UnequalArmies
Top of page
Total items listed: 16