Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'UnequalArmies',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Ancient world war. Play this game on Game Courier.
- Ancient world war. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Battle of titans. Missing description (3x(9x5), Cells: 135)
- Chess Poker. Like poker, but players are dealt a hand of pieces instead of cards.
- Chess vs checkers. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chess vs checkers. Missing description
- Danadazo. Game played on the 47 edges of a grid with rounded corners, borrowing elements from Tafl. (Cells: 47)
- European Chess. A multiplayer, different armies form of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- For the Crown. A commercial crossover with deck-building games. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Kozune vs FIDE. Missing description
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Xiangqi vs Orthodox Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 77)