Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'XiangqiBased',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'UnequalArmies',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Battle of titans. Missing description (3x(9x5), Cells: 135)
- Chess Remix. Create your chess variant. ()
- Five Tigers. A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Five Tigers . A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies.
- Five Tigers Chess. Variant of Chinese Chess. Red can make two pawn moves per turn but.
- Flight and Ferry. The gold dragon of Wessex fights the red one of Wales across the Bristol Channel. (8x10, Cells: 80)
- Manchurian Chess. Java applet for Manchurian Chess, a variant on Chinese Chess.
- Synochess. Asymmetric west vs east variant where the western chess army plays against a Chinese and Korean-inspired army.
- Xiangqi vs Orthodox Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 77)
- Yitong. Java applet for Manchurian Chess, a variant on Chinese Chess.
- Yitong. Widely-played regional variant on Chinese Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90)