Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Oriental',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125)
- Battle of titans. Missing description (3x(9x5), Cells: 135)
- Chinese Chess variant for 7 players. Missing description (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Four Player Shogi. Variant of Shogi for four players. (15x15, Cells: 189)
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- The Game of the Three Kingdoms. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135)
- The Game of Three Friends. A variant on Chinese Chess for three players. (Cells: 135)
- Mansindam. A variant that combines 'drop' rule and strong pieces, and there is no draw. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Nine elders. Sittuyin + Shogi.
- San-kwo-k'i. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135)
- Shogessi (The Allday Wars) . An original large, multiplayer Chess/Shogi variant.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91. a hexagonal Shogi variant for three players. (Cells: 91)
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207)
- Yonin Shogi. 4-handed Shogi variant. (9x9, Cells: 81)