Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'3d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Armies of Faith 2: Later Antiquity. The second in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (10x10x5, Cells: 245)
- Armies of Faith 3: Assimilation. The third in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (x5, Cells: 350)
- Armies of Faith 6: After Empire. The last in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (x5, Cells: 370)
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations.
- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (4x4x6, Cells: 96)
- Christmas Tree Chess. Missing description (11x11x6, Cells: 126)
- Crosstunnel. A cross between Tunnelchess and Fivequarters. (8x8x4, Cells: 196)
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x4x4, Cells: 64)
- Cube+. Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. (3x4x3, Cells: 38)
- Empty Cube Chess. A variant using the faces of an 8x8x8 board with no triaxial moves. (8x8x8, Cells: 296)
- Folding Magnetic Chess. fold between D&E files, play on both sides.
- Hourglass Honeycomb Chess. 2 overlapping triangular prisms form a hex-prism board maximising the King's choice of Castling. (7x7x7, Cells: 280)
- Megastar of David. Enlarged version of Star of David 2 Level Hex Chess. (x2, Cells: 182)
- OctHex 146. Arranging the geometry of Tetrahedral Chess into an octahedron. (Cells: 146)
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board.
- Qiube. Xiang Qi variant with Fortresses expanded from square to cube. (9x10x3, Cells: 126)
- Raumherichess. Board shaped like 3d version of English Heritage logo. (7x7x5, Cells: 140)
- Star of David 2 Level Hex Chess. An AOF offshoot on two side-10 triangles opposite ways round. (x2, Cells: 110)
- Tetrahedral Chess. Three dimensional variant with board in form of tetrahedron. (x7, Cells: 84)
- The Tower Game. A simple three dimensional chess variant. (5x5x8, Cells: 200)
- Tri-Cubic Chess. Experimental chess variant on shape of three cubes. (x3, Cells: 72)