Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Round',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128)
- Decimal Quadruple Besiege. Army based on Échecs De L'Escalier arranged on enlarged Quadruple Besiege board. (20x20, Cells: 200)
- Diamond Ring Chess. Courier-style pieces to diamond-shaped camps on a toroidal wraparound board. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96)
- Hexagonal Round Chess. Combined Byzantine Chess with Rex Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128)
- Rotor-blades Chess. Game played on a board that is both circular and trigonal. (Cells: 150)
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess. Played on a circular tiling on triangular cells. A further development of my previous game, Rotorblades Chess. (Cells: 150)
- Singularity Chess. A fixed and fully notated form of singularity chess.
- Spherical Corner Chess. Game on a truly topologically spherical board with corner‐camp arrays.
- Toroidal Byzantine Chess. Circular chess modified to also be toroidal. (Cells: 64)
- Torus and Klein Bottle Games . Missing description
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128)
- Windows Chess. Windows Chess is played with usual chess equipment on a board inspired by an arch-window. (8x8, Cells: 64)