Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `BoardCols` = '2' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 2x2x16 Race Chess. Race Chess on a 2-level circular board with Crooked Bishops and Queens. (2x(2x16), Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Circular Chess, Improved. Circular Chess where Bishops and Queens are crooked, and all Pawns go in the same direction. (2x16, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Dave's Example Game. This is Dave Howe's example of a user-posted game. (2x2, Cells: 4) By David Howe.
- Dueling Archbishops. Chess variant on 2 by 3 board. (2x3, Cells: 6)
- Dueling Archbishops. Chess game with only six cells but with a piece that morphs into four different forms. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Dueling Archbishops . Small chess variant on 2 by 3 board.
- Ecila. Six-dimensional analogue to Sphinx Chess. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Gufuu Shogi . Tiny variant on a 2x3 board with four pieces. By Georg Dunkel.
- More 10. Chessvariant on a board with 10 squares. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- More10. Chessvariant on a board with 10 squares. (2x5, Cells: 10) By Roberto Lavieri.
- More10 . Chessvariant on a board with 10 squares. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Narrow Chess . Variant on 2 by 20 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Peter Aronson.
- Narrow Chess. Variant on 2 by 20 board. (2x20, Cells: 40) By Peter Aronson.
- Smallest possible 2D and 3D chess. Missing description (2x(2x2), Cells: 4) By Daniil Frolov.
- Snake Chess . A variant played on a 2 by 12 cyclindrical board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Snake Chess. A variant played on a 2 by 12 cyclindrical board. (2x12, Cells: 24) By Sergey Sirotkin.