This is an item which doesn't take up a whole page, just a part of one page. Click on the link below to go that that page section, or hit the 'Back' button on your browser to return to the index page.
Gravity Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gra.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Gravity Chess. Moved unit attracts. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Gravity Chess . Pieces that moved attract pieces like magnets. By João Pedro Neto.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'GravityChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)