This is an item which doesn't take up a whole page, just a part of one page. Click on the link below to go that that page section, or hit the 'Back' button on your browser to return to the index page.
Parachute Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Par.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Unachess. Start with empty board and begin with dropping pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Edward Jackman. Inventor: Jeff Miller and Edward Jackman.
- Unachess II. Start with empty board and begin with dropping pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Edward Jackman.
- Unashogi. Parachute all pieces, starting with an empty board. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Edward Jackman.
- Unachess. Add your units when and where you choose. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jeff Miller.
- Unachess II. Landing units may not check. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Edward Jackman.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'unachess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)