The Board: 12X8 Tag
A 96 square board with 12 files and 8 ranks.
- Cagliostro's Chess. Variant on 12 by 8 board with combination pieces. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- Champagne Chess. Chess on a 12x8 board with ferfils and dragons added.
- Courier Chess. A large historic variant from Medieval Europe. (12x8, Cells: 96) (Recognized!)
- Courier de los Combinados. A cross between Courier de la Dama and Wildebeest Chess. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- Courier-Spiel. 19th century variant of Courier Chess. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- Enhanced Courier Chess. Courier Chess with the weaker pieces enhanced.
- Parity Chess. Chess on a 12x8 board with Champions and FADs added.
- Sosarian Chess. 12x8 Game with Capablanca-type pieces plus two lions.
- Wide Chess. Chess with 2 types of non-colourbound elephants added on a 12x8 board using fast castling rules.
- Board - Parent tag for noting characteristics of the board