The Disguised-Pieces Tag
Pieces have information kept secret from one or more players, often their own identity/royalty.
- Bario. Pieces are undefined until they move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Bario Shogi. A shogi game with pieces that can be change typed. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Barion. A variant of the chess variant Bario.
- Beirut Chess. One unit is secretly carrying a bomb.
- Deception Chess. Each piece has two identities, Cloak and concealed Base.
- The Disguised King. Unknown pawn becomes royal piece. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Intrigue. Players each select a pawn which holds the king's secret position.
- Kriegspiel. With help of a referee, two players move without knowing the moves of the opponent. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192) (Recognized!)
- Mystery Chess. An imperfect information variant you can play online with Game Courier.
- Secret Agent Chess. Each player chooses one opposing minor piece to be a secret agent. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Stealth Chess. Commercial game with elements from Chess and from Stratego. (8x8, Cells: 64)