Item Index Information
European Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players, Each player has a different army, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
European Chess. A multiplayer, different armies form of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Eu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Eur.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ZM' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
- ZM Machiavellian Quadchess. Modernization of Chaturanga for four players. By John Zimmerman.
- Chaturanga for Four -- Machiavellian Version. Cutthroat new version. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: John Zimmerman.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'EuropeanChess'