Item Index Information
Free-for-All Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with moving your opponents pieces.
Free-for-All Chess. Player's may move either their own or their opponent's pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jed Stone.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fre.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.