Item Index Information
4 x 4 x 8 Tridimensional Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Large board.
4 x 4 x 8 Tridimensional Chess. Clever 3-D variant, closer to Raumschach, but according to Gilman, solves some of Raumschach's design flaws.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Alberto Monteiro and Silvio Levy.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 16 column(s), 4 levels/boards, 128 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1980. [1979-1981]. [1975-1985].
- Browse items that also start with the letter 4.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 4 .
- Browse items that also start with the letters 4 x.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- 4 x 4 x 8 Tri-dimensional Chess. Missing description (4x(4x8), Cells: 128) By Alberto Monteiro.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = '4x4x8Tridimensio' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID '4x4x8Tridimensio'