Item Index Information
Eight-Stone Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own.
Eight-Stone Chess. Players can move neutral stones as well as pieces.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1999. [1998-2000]. [1994-2004].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ei.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Eig.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'eight-stoneche'