Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Dabbabante Chess. Played on a 10x10 board with Super Dabbabah pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Dada. The colorbound chess variant. (7x10, Cells: 70)
- Dai Dai Shogi. Historical large Shogi variant. (17x17, Cells: 289)
- Dai Dai Shogi Western. Missing description (17x17, Cells: 289)
- Dai Mitregi. Still larger Mitregi offshoot, replacing the Generals with longer-range pieces. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Dai Shogi. Shogi variant on 15 by 15 board. (Link.).
- Dai Shogi. Large armies including a multi-capturing Lion battle each other on a big board. (15x15, Cells: 225)
- Dai-Ryu Shogi. Large Shogi variant with new pieces. (9x16, Cells: 144)
- Dartboard Chess. circular all-three-compounds variant, with different orthogonal ranges on different files. (5x20, Cells: 100)
- DCP.WOZ Chess. Large variant with unorthodox pieces. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Dead Ringers Chess. Double chess game with twin pieces that are captured simultaneously. (8x8x2, Cells: 64)
- Decima. Variant on 10 by 10 board where you win when you have 10 points on the 10th row. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Decimaka. Game where pieces promote on making a capture.
- Decimaka (revised). Game where pieces promote on making a capture. (10x10)
- Decimal Quadruple Besiege. Army based on Échecs De L'Escalier arranged on enlarged Quadruple Besiege board. (20x20, Cells: 200)
- Delegating Chess. 84 square variant in which pieces delegate moving powers. (7x12, Cells: 84)
- The Demon Game. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Dervish Chess. Large variant with a great variety of pieces. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Desert Oasis Chess. A large variant with 2 types of repeat jumpers, plus Knights, and Camels. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Devingt Chess. Decimal chess with 20 pieces per side including Sages (moving as Camels).
- Diamond Chess 306. Missing description (22x24, Cells: 306)
- Diamond Ring Chess. Courier-style pieces to diamond-shaped camps on a toroidal wraparound board. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Dimachaer Chess. Introducing the Dimachaer, a bifurcation piece that always lands on the diagonal second leg (zrf available).
- Directed Alice III. a 3-board Alice Chess variant.
- Divergent Chess. All pieces capture different than they move without capturing. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi.
- Do Sho Chess. Chess with Shogi pieces added. (14x8, Cells: 112)
- Donkey Chess. Grand Chess with Donkeys instead of Knights. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Double chess. Two sets of pieces on 16 by 12 board. (16x12, Cells: 192)
- Double Chess. On 16 by 8 board. (16x8, Cells: 128)
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96)
- Double Diamond. Irregular board with diagonal orientation. (9x9, Cells: 73)
- Double King Chess. With two kings on a 10 by 8 board. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- Doublecannon Chess. Introducing the Doublecannon piece, a strong cannon relative with breathtaking tactical capabilities (Zillions file exists).
- Doublecannon-Chess (8x10). A big-board variant featuring the amazing new piece, the Doublecannon (Zillions file downloadable).
- DoubleEIGHTEEN-STONEchess. Combines Eight-Stone Chess with Double Chess. (16x9, Cells: 144)
- Doublewide Chess. A discussion of the variant where two complete chess sets (including two Kings per side) are set up on a doublewide board. (16x8, Cells: 128)
- Doubly Nested Chess. A variant hiding FIDE Chess on a Dabbaba binding. (17x17, Cells: 285)
- Dragon. Missing description (9x15, Cells: 135)
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon.
- Dragonchess. Commercial large chess variant. (16x10, Cells: 124)
- A Dragonchess Page. Roberts Stevens' page on Dragonchess.
- Dragons, Archers, and Oxen. Chess variant on a 10 by 10 board. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Drop Chess. Players can select from nine chess armies on an 8x8 or 9x9 board. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Dual Chess. A more Chess-like variant featuring the Marshall and the Cardinal. (16x8, Cells: 100)
- The Duke of Rutland's Chess. Large variant from 18th century England. (14x10, Cells: 140)
- Dürer's Chess. Dürer's Chess, played on a board of 151 tessellating pentagons and diamonds. (Cells: 151)
Total items listed: 47