Starts with the letter 'A'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- ABC Chess. A variant with 8 armies of pieces generated by combining 1, 2 or 3 simpler pieces. By Jeff `Cavebear` Stroud.
- Abstract Chess . Pieces are really by stacks of stones of different heights, with their move depending on the number of stones. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Alice Chess . Classic Variant where pieces switch between two boards whenever they move. Author: Pierre Tourigny. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Alice Chess . New Alice Chess ZRF plays Alice Chess on two boards. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Altair. Altair is a modern game with an oriental flavor. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Assimilation Chess . Increase your material by assimilating your opponent's pieces. By Fergus Duniho.
- Assimilation Fusion Chess . A hybrid of Assimilation Chess and Fusion Chess. Pieces combine and split apart. By Fergus Duniho.
7 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 1 'Large board' entry listed 7 'In a category all its own' entries listed 1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed
Total items listed: 7