Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Feb 26, 2022
- Cubic Chess. Three dimensional chess variant on 7 by 7 by 7 board. (Link.). (7x7x7, Cells: 343)
Week ending Oct 02, 2021
- ChessArena.io. Real-time, many-player, "io-style" game. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: ChessArena.
- Chess variants fandom wiki. Fandom wiki for chess variants. Author: Theresa Dubé.
Week ending Jul 17, 2021
- ChessCraft. An Android app for playing Chess variants. Author: Fergus Duniho.
Week ending Jul 03, 2021
- Chess for Three. A 3-player variant on an unusual board. Author: Fergus Duniho.
Week ending Jun 26, 2021
- Chec Toe. Chec Toe is a 4x4 Chess variant played with a six sided die, incorporating uniquely designed features, such as Checkering, Cross. By Simon Edward Jepps.
Week ending Feb 27, 2021
- Chess 99. Game with 9 pawns and a paladin. The objective is to capture the opponent's king. Many rules altered. By Claude Lapointe.
Week ending Jan 25, 2020
- ChessV. Program for playing numerous Chess variants against your PC. Author: Greg Strong.
Week ending Aug 18, 2018
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations. By Ethan W.
Week ending Apr 21, 2018
- Cardinal Super Chess Home Page. Link to company site.
- American Chu Shogi Association. Missing description Author: Joseph Peterson.
Week ending Dec 02, 2017
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next. By Chad W Smith.
Week ending Sep 09, 2017
- Chess Variants Training. A site that helps you improve at Chess variants. Author: Fergus Duniho.
Week ending Aug 22, 2015
- The Classified Encyclopedia of Chess Variants. Second edition of the Encyclopedia of Chess Variants, now arranged by category. Author: David B. Pritchard and John Beasley.
Week ending May 05, 2012
- Courier Eurasion Chess. Eurasian Chess meets Courier-Spiel. By Graeme C Neatham.
Week ending Sep 10, 2011
- Connect Shoot Kill. A mix of dots and boxes with chess pieces.
Week ending Aug 20, 2011
- Chess Variant Score Notation Book. Chess score notation book for 100 square chess variants. By Simon Edward Jepps.
Week ending Oct 10, 2009
- Capablanca Relocation Chess. The Capablanca piece array can in one move be rearranged, creating 144 different board positions (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Aug 22, 2009
- Cosmic Chess. Website with program that lets you play this game against others on the WWW.
Week ending Aug 08, 2009
- chass. www.chass.info. By peter kirk.
Week ending May 16, 2009
- Chogi. Cross between Shogi and Chess.
Week ending May 02, 2009
- Configuration Chess. Some pieces are rearranged before play begins, thus enhancing opening ramification (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Apr 25, 2009
- Courier Chess - Printable Rule Booklet - FREE DOWNLOAD. Easy to Print Concise Rule Booklet of the Medieval Courier Game. By Rick Knowlton.
Week ending Nov 01, 2008
- Chess Legions. Decimal variant with extra, exotic pieces. By Morien Wyn Jones.
Week ending Oct 18, 2008
- Culverin Chess. Introducing the Culverin cannon, which is dropped among standard pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Aug 23, 2008
- Correlator Chess. Introducing the Correlator which captures by correlating with the king (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 08, 2008
- Cheops. Large 3d chess variant inspired by Dune novels. By B. Gregory Johnson.
Week ending May 19, 2007
- Coordinator Chess. Dekle's Coordinator Chess, featuring the Coordinator that captures in coordination with the king (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Columbiad Chess.. Introducing the Columbiad, combining a cannon and a Cannonrider, on an H-board (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Feb 17, 2007
- Circular Chess. D. Reynolds's Circular Chess, a modern version of a Byzantine variant (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Dec 09, 2006
- Crazyhouse No Retreat Morphy Chess. Normal Crazyhouse except pieces cannot move backwards. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Capablanca Shatranj. Capablanca Chess with Chancellor and Archbishop replaced by Shatranj type pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
Week ending Oct 28, 2006
- Castalia Chess. Introducing the Castalia, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can magnetically dislocate pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 16, 2006
- Constable Chess. Introducing the Constable piece on an H-shaped board. A game for attacking players. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Crossrook Chess. Introducing the Crossrook, a versatile piece with cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Chinese Chess.. An strong Zillions implementation plus a description of the world's most popular game. By M Winther.
- Crossbishop_Chess (8x10). A big-board variant featuring the new Crossbishop piece, an advanced cannon relative (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Crossbishop Chess. Introducing the Crossbishop piece, with interesting cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
Week ending Aug 12, 2006
- Club Xiangqi. An online club for playing Xiang Qi.
Week ending Aug 05, 2006
- Chess960.com. Talk about Chess960 with other members. By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
Week ending May 13, 2006
- Cazaux Chess. Some chess variants invented by Jean-Louis Cazaux, along with some others. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
Week ending Mar 25, 2006
- Chess Detective: Kriegspiel Strategies, Endgames and Problems. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Chinese Chess for Beginners. Missing description
Week ending Mar 18, 2006
- Chinese Chess by H. T. Lau. Book on the fundamentals of Chinese Chess. Author: H. T. Lau.
- Chinese Chess Pack. Contains a detailed play guide and strategic hints and tips for the game. Author: James Palmer.
- German Chu Shogi Association. Missing description
Week ending Nov 05, 2005
- Color Chess. Link to Hungarian web page. By Sándor Nagy.
Week ending Oct 01, 2005
- Chaturanga 10x10. Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
Week ending Jul 09, 2005
- Circular Chess Tournament for 2005. 10th Anniversary World Circular Chess Tournament. Author: Dave Reynolds and Richard Orange.
Week ending Feb 19, 2005
- CrazyWar. CrazyWar is normal Crazyhouse with extra pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Calculation of Piece Values . Link to an essay on attack values, material values, relative piece values. Author: Derek Nalls.
Week ending Aug 21, 2004
- Chess for Three. Three-player Chess with standard pieces and moves. Inventor: Jacek Filek.
Week ending Aug 14, 2004
- Cazaux, Jean-Louis . Books by Jean-Louis Cazaux. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Cazaux, Jean-Louis. Website of Jean-Louis Cazaux. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
Week ending Jul 03, 2004
- ChessMaker. A simple program for creating Chess diagrams. Author: Mark Alexander.
- Chess Jester. 4-player variant with two new pieces. Author: Matthew P. Scholle and David A. Mahan. Inventor: David A. Mahan.
Week ending Jun 26, 2004
- Chess for Three. Traditional pieces, three players, on a triangular board. By James Killian Spratt.
Week ending Apr 24, 2004
- Chess On Stamps. Web site devoted to postage stamps on Chess themes. Author: Fabio Coracini Ollita.
Week ending Mar 20, 2004
- Chess Plus Plus Deck. Chess with special cards. Free!! By James Hutchings.
Week ending Jan 17, 2004
- Chezzle. Chess-like game played with puzzle pieces. By Jarrod Aden.
Week ending Dec 13, 2003
- Chess Variant Applets. Ed Friedlander's Chess variants applet site. Author: Ed Friedlander.
Week ending May 17, 2003
- Chess Cubed. Played within a 4x4x4 cube. By Larry L. Smith.
- Countdown Queens. Each queen can make at most 7 moves in the whole game.
Week ending Apr 05, 2003
- Chess 69. Variant on modified chessboard with 69 squares. By Gerd P. Degens.
Week ending Mar 22, 2003
- Cai Qi. Chesslike game on circular board. Inventor: Patrick Hassel Zein.
Week ending Mar 08, 2003
- Changling Chess. Rooks become Bishops and Bishops become Rooks when moved. By Karl Scherer.
Week ending Feb 15, 2003
- Chaturanga. Computer game that plays Chaturanga and many other variations.
- Chess on the Rainbows. Players must retain a piece on all 6 colors of a 6-color board.
Week ending Feb 01, 2003
- Chaos Chess. Commercial chess variant with cards that modify chess rules.
Week ending Nov 23, 2002
- Circular Chess. Unique circular board. Sells boards, pieces, and software. By Alan Mattlage and Martin Mattlage.
Week ending Oct 19, 2002
- Combination Chess. Large chess variant with combination pieces. By Vernon Nemitz.
Week ending Oct 12, 2002
- Cheer Chess. All pieces are boosted by sideline Cheerers. By Ken Franklin.
Week ending Sep 28, 2002
- The Chess Plus Deck. Traditional chess spliced with Dvorak cards.
Week ending Aug 17, 2002
- Chaos. A strange Chess variant designed to baffle onlookers. Inventor: Ron Kensek.
Week ending Jun 01, 2002
- ChesK: Risk and Chess Combination. A combination of the classic chess and Risk. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Khalid Waheed.
- Chessmayne. Chess Dictionary.
Week ending Apr 20, 2002
- Choson chess. Korean game, resembling Shogi, mentioned in a novel. Author: L. U. Kisljuk.
- Crown. Players secretly decide whether their king or queen (who moves like the king) is royal. Inventor: L. U. Kisljuk.
Week ending Apr 13, 2002
- Chess Composition Microweb. Extensive website on chess problems. Author: Juraj Lörinc.
Week ending Mar 30, 2002
- Chess Captor. Program to make chess diagrams.
Week ending Feb 02, 2002
- Chinese and Korean Chess Links. Comprehensive list of links to Chinese and Korean chess pages. Author: Roleigh Martin.
Week ending Jan 26, 2002
- Chess Mazes. Chess based maze puzzles.
Week ending Dec 15, 2001
- Chessbrain Software. Link to website of company making shareware chess puzzle programs.
Week ending Dec 01, 2001
- Chess Assistant Light. Chess publishing software.
Week ending Oct 27, 2001
- Chesh. 3 player, hexagonal chess.
Week ending Jul 14, 2001
- Chamaeleon. Multiplayer variant with pieces moving differently depending on square color. Inventor: Wolfgang Großkopf.
Week ending Jun 16, 2001
- Chess Playing Application. Also plays: Elena Chess, Do-or-Die, Demi Chess, Diana Chess, Half Chess, HP Chess, Haynie's PC, and Courtyard. Author: André Heuner.
Week ending May 26, 2001
- ChessMage (tm). A Living Fantasy Chessworld.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Chessex. Hexagonal chess variant for two or three players. (Cells: 169) Inventor: Patrick K. Mullen.
- Chivalrous Attrition. Two knights jump over and may not go to visited squares. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: William F. Bultas.
- cHEXx. Multiplayer chess variant on hexagonal board. (Cells: 211)
- Chassyrinth. A 'color-attribute' based hexagonal chess variant. Inventor: Kumar Yelubandi.
- Chess Diagram Construction Utility . Webpage that helps to make chess diagrams for publications.
- Checkmate in an Infinite Number of Moves. Missing description By Alberto Monteiro.
Week ending Nov 11, 2000
- ChessWar. Strategic game played with chess pieces. By Kalle Marjola.
Week ending Oct 14, 2000
- Chessence. Small variant with many possible winning conditions. By Stephen Sniderman.
Week ending Sep 16, 2000
- Chess Tests: Bizarre Positions. Website with tests of strange chess positions and how programs deal with these.
Week ending Mar 13, 1999
- Chess 2000. A program that plays Chess 2000. Inventor: Gerhard Josten.
Week ending May 16, 1998
- CHESSapeak. Website of firm selling four player chess variant. (Cells: 160) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Nov 29, 1997
- Chess in the Round . A commercial variant on a round board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Jan 25, 1997
- Chance Chess Co.. Web site.
Week ending Aug 06, 1994
- Chessling. Variant where the board starts empty and each player can move or drop a piece, and the goal is capture of all opposing pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: How-Hie Ling.
Week ending Dec 04, -1
- Cypher Chess. Game with novel piece. By Daniel Figahs.
Top of page
Total items listed: 103