Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Oct 02, 2021
- ChessArena.io. Real-time, many-player, "io-style" game. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: ChessArena.
Week ending Jul 17, 2021
Week ending Jul 03, 2021
Week ending Jun 26, 2021
- Chec Toe. Chec Toe is a 4x4 Chess variant played with a six sided die, incorporating uniquely designed features, such as Checkering, Cross. By Simon Edward Jepps.
Week ending Feb 27, 2021
- Chess 99. Game with 9 pawns and a paladin. The objective is to capture the opponent's king. Many rules altered. By Claude Lapointe.
Week ending Aug 18, 2018
Week ending Apr 21, 2018
- Cardinal Super Chess Home Page. Link to company site.
- American Chu Shogi Association. Missing description Author: Joseph Peterson.
Week ending Dec 02, 2017
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next. By Chad W Smith.
Week ending Sep 09, 2017
Week ending Aug 22, 2015
- The Classified Encyclopedia of Chess Variants. Second edition of the Encyclopedia of Chess Variants, now arranged by category. Author: David B. Pritchard and John Beasley.
Week ending May 05, 2012
Week ending Sep 10, 2011
- Connect Shoot Kill. A mix of dots and boxes with chess pieces.
Week ending Aug 20, 2011
- Chess Variant Score Notation Book. Chess score notation book for 100 square chess variants. By Simon Edward Jepps.
Week ending Oct 10, 2009
- Capablanca Relocation Chess. The Capablanca piece array can in one move be rearranged, creating 144 different board positions (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Aug 22, 2009
- Cosmic Chess. Website with program that lets you play this game against others on the WWW.
Week ending Aug 08, 2009
Week ending May 16, 2009
- Chogi. Cross between Shogi and Chess.
Week ending May 02, 2009
- Configuration Chess. Some pieces are rearranged before play begins, thus enhancing opening ramification (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Apr 25, 2009
- Courier Chess - Printable Rule Booklet - FREE DOWNLOAD. Easy to Print Concise Rule Booklet of the Medieval Courier Game. By Rick Knowlton.
Week ending Nov 01, 2008
Week ending Oct 18, 2008
- Culverin Chess. Introducing the Culverin cannon, which is dropped among standard pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Aug 23, 2008
- Correlator Chess. Introducing the Correlator which captures by correlating with the king (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 08, 2008
Week ending May 19, 2007
- Coordinator Chess. Dekle's Coordinator Chess, featuring the Coordinator that captures in coordination with the king (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Columbiad Chess.. Introducing the Columbiad, combining a cannon and a Cannonrider, on an H-board (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Feb 17, 2007
- Circular Chess. D. Reynolds's Circular Chess, a modern version of a Byzantine variant (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Dec 09, 2006
- Capablanca Shatranj. Capablanca Chess with Chancellor and Archbishop replaced by Shatranj type pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Crazyhouse No Retreat Morphy Chess. Normal Crazyhouse except pieces cannot move backwards. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
Week ending Oct 28, 2006
- Castalia Chess. Introducing the Castalia, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can magnetically dislocate pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 16, 2006
- Constable Chess. Introducing the Constable piece on an H-shaped board. A game for attacking players. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Crossrook Chess. Introducing the Crossrook, a versatile piece with cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Chinese Chess.. An strong Zillions implementation plus a description of the world's most popular game. By M Winther.
- Crossbishop_Chess (8x10). A big-board variant featuring the new Crossbishop piece, an advanced cannon relative (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Crossbishop Chess. Introducing the Crossbishop piece, with interesting cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
Week ending Aug 12, 2006
- Club Xiangqi. An online club for playing Xiang Qi.
Week ending Aug 05, 2006
Week ending May 13, 2006
- Cazaux Chess. Some chess variants invented by Jean-Louis Cazaux, along with some others. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
Week ending Mar 25, 2006
- Chess Detective: Kriegspiel Strategies, Endgames and Problems. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Chinese Chess for Beginners. Missing description
Week ending Mar 18, 2006
- Chinese Chess by H. T. Lau. Book on the fundamentals of Chinese Chess. Author: H. T. Lau.
- Chinese Chess Pack. Contains a detailed play guide and strategic hints and tips for the game. Author: James Palmer.
- German Chu Shogi Association. Missing description
Week ending Nov 05, 2005
Week ending Oct 01, 2005
Week ending Jul 09, 2005
- Circular Chess Tournament for 2005. 10th Anniversary World Circular Chess Tournament. Author: Dave Reynolds and Richard Orange.
Week ending Feb 19, 2005
- CrazyWar. CrazyWar is normal Crazyhouse with extra pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Calculation of Piece Values . Link to an essay on attack values, material values, relative piece values. Author: Derek Nalls.
Week ending Aug 21, 2004
Week ending Aug 14, 2004
- Cazaux, Jean-Louis. Website of Jean-Louis Cazaux. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Cazaux, Jean-Louis . Books by Jean-Louis Cazaux. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
Week ending Jul 03, 2004
- ChessMaker. A simple program for creating Chess diagrams. Author: Mark Alexander.
- Chess Jester. 4-player variant with two new pieces. Author: Matthew P. Scholle and David A. Mahan. Inventor: David A. Mahan.
Week ending Jun 26, 2004
Week ending Apr 24, 2004
Week ending Mar 20, 2004
Week ending Jan 17, 2004
Week ending Dec 13, 2003
Week ending May 17, 2003
- Countdown Queens. Each queen can make at most 7 moves in the whole game.
- Chess Cubed. Played within a 4x4x4 cube. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Apr 05, 2003
Week ending Mar 22, 2003
Week ending Mar 08, 2003
Week ending Feb 15, 2003
- Chaturanga. Computer game that plays Chaturanga and many other variations.
- Chess on the Rainbows. Players must retain a piece on all 6 colors of a 6-color board.
Week ending Feb 01, 2003
- Chaos Chess. Commercial chess variant with cards that modify chess rules.
Week ending Nov 23, 2002
- Circular Chess. Unique circular board. Sells boards, pieces, and software. By Alan Mattlage and Martin Mattlage.
Week ending Oct 19, 2002
Week ending Oct 12, 2002
Week ending Sep 28, 2002
- The Chess Plus Deck. Traditional chess spliced with Dvorak cards.
Week ending Aug 17, 2002
Week ending Jun 01, 2002
- ChesK: Risk and Chess Combination. A combination of the classic chess and Risk. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Khalid Waheed.
- Chessmayne. Chess Dictionary.
Week ending Apr 20, 2002
- Choson chess. Korean game, resembling Shogi, mentioned in a novel. Author: L. U. Kisljuk.
- Crown. Players secretly decide whether their king or queen (who moves like the king) is royal. Inventor: L. U. Kisljuk.
Week ending Apr 13, 2002
Week ending Mar 30, 2002
- Chess Captor. Program to make chess diagrams.
Week ending Feb 02, 2002
- Chinese and Korean Chess Links. Comprehensive list of links to Chinese and Korean chess pages. Author: Roleigh Martin.
Week ending Jan 26, 2002
- Chess Mazes. Chess based maze puzzles.
Week ending Dec 15, 2001
- Chessbrain Software. Link to website of company making shareware chess puzzle programs.
Week ending Dec 01, 2001
- Chess Assistant Light. Chess publishing software.
Week ending Oct 27, 2001
- Chesh. 3 player, hexagonal chess.
Week ending Jul 14, 2001
- Chamaeleon. Multiplayer variant with pieces moving differently depending on square color. Inventor: Wolfgang Großkopf.
Week ending Jun 16, 2001
- Chess Playing Application. Also plays: Elena Chess, Do-or-Die, Demi Chess, Diana Chess, Half Chess, HP Chess, Haynie's PC, and Courtyard. Author: André Heuner.
Week ending May 26, 2001
- ChessMage (tm). A Living Fantasy Chessworld.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Chessex. Hexagonal chess variant for two or three players. (Cells: 169) Inventor: Patrick K. Mullen.
- Chivalrous Attrition. Two knights jump over and may not go to visited squares. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: William F. Bultas.
- cHEXx. Multiplayer chess variant on hexagonal board. (Cells: 211)
- Cubic Chess . Three dimensional chess variant on 7 by 7 by 7 board. (Link.). (7x7x7, Cells: 343)
- Chess Diagram Construction Utility . Webpage that helps to make chess diagrams for publications.
- Chassyrinth. A 'color-attribute' based hexagonal chess variant. Inventor: Kumar Yelubandi.
- Checkmate in an Infinite Number of Moves. Missing description By Alberto Monteiro.
Week ending Nov 11, 2000
Week ending Oct 14, 2000
Week ending Sep 16, 2000
- Chess Tests: Bizarre Positions. Website with tests of strange chess positions and how programs deal with these.
Week ending Mar 13, 1999
Week ending May 16, 1998
- CHESSapeak. Website of firm selling four player chess variant. (Cells: 160) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Nov 29, 1997
Week ending Jan 25, 1997
- Chance Chess Co.. Web site.
Week ending Aug 06, 1994
- Chessling. Variant where the board starts empty and each player can move or drop a piece, and the goal is capture of all opposing pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: How-Hie Ling.
Week ending Dec 04, -1
Top of page
Total items listed: 101